I meant to comment on this last week - is it from that same book? I love the orange-ness of the light. And, of course, I love the commentary!
Your comment about how the tungten setting gives a blue tinge really got me going. I've been rifling through the manual and learning a lot! How's your personal photo journey comin' along? Are you enjoying your work with the camera? I love your pictures - content and composition.
I meant to comment on this last week - is it from that same book? I love the orange-ness of the light. And, of course, I love the commentary!
ReplyDeleteYour comment about how the tungten setting gives a blue tinge really got me going. I've been rifling through the manual and learning a lot! How's your personal photo journey comin' along? Are you enjoying your work with the camera? I love your pictures - content and composition.